Join health and media researchers, health practitioners and journalists as they present the findings of recent studies, discuss the challenges they faced, and evaluate the media’s reporting and analysis.
- How well has the media handled the demands of reporting on and analyzing the biggest pandemic in a century?
- What have we learnt?
- Has media coverage been of overall benefit for health consumers?
- Professor Kerry McCallum, News and Media Research Centre; University of Canberra
- Dr Norman Swan, Physician and Journalist, Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Jennifer Doggett, Journalist, Croakey Health Media
- Dr Sanjaya Senanayake, Infectious Diseases Specialist
- John Flannery, Public Affairs Director, Healing Foundation
12:30 - 1:30pm (AEDT), Wednesday 3 November 2021
Free, but registrations essential. Register here.
Presented by ABC Friends, Consumers Health Forum and the Public Health Association of Australia
You can download a PDF with the event information here.
Do you like this post?