The ABC is vital in times of national emergency like the recent bushfires, floods and now the COVID-19 threat.
We are all dependent on the ABC for communicating health advice and pandemic information as our lives are dramatically changing everyday.
We must insist that the Prime Minister and his Cabinet colleagues include the ABC in their stimulus responses as Australia faces this national crisis.
Please compose an email using the form on this page, or directly email the Prime Minister and Ministers using the details below.
Australia depends on Our ABC - it must be funded.
- Prime Minister Scott Morrison: via this web form (email unavailable)
- Deputy Prime Minister Michael McCormack: [email protected]
- Communcations Minister Paul Fletcher: [email protected]
- Health Minister Greg Hunt: [email protected]
- Social Security Minister Anne Ruston: [email protected]
- Finance Minister Mathias Cormann: [email protected]
- Industrial Relations Minister Christian Porter: [email protected]