Can you also support the ABC Friends National Campaign?
- The ABC is under very serious threat – from some politicians, commercial media organisations and certain lobby groups.
- The ABC is the most trusted, admired and valued national institution in the country.
- Large-scale sackings have already occurred due to Government cuts to the ABC budget and more are planned.
- The ABC has cut programs and is further centralising its operations in Sydney – this runs counter to its Charter.
- ABC Friends is working hard with parliamentarians to build political support.
- We are making our views known to the ABC Board and Management and are urging them to build better direct engagement with all Australians, the ABC’s shareholders.
Even in non-election years, the campaign is vitally important – please help. The louder our voice, the greater our influence. Let your friends, family and colleagues know about the campaign by sharing this information.
The ABC Friends National Campaign is managed by, and all payments should be made to, ABC Friends National Inc.
Donations are not tax deductible.