It is important to get your submission in as soon as possible, or by 28th September at the latest.
A good submission
- is relevant and highlight your own perspective
- is concise, generally no longer than three or four pages
- begins with a short introduction about yourself
- emphasises the key points so that they are clear
- outlines how problems can be addressed
What to include
- Introduce yourself
- Explain why this issue matters to you
- Make suggestions on how to make this budget better for the ABC - you can use our submission as a guide if you wish.